Save your broken smile with dental bonding treatments. Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry method that is often used to repair or improve damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material. Oftentimes, dental bonding treatments can vastly upgrade the look and function of your teeth. For further information about dental bonding and its benefits, see below:
– If your gums have begun to recede due to gum disease, bonds can be used to help protect portions of a tooth’s root that may be uncovered.
– Dental bonds can be used as replacements to dental amalgams for filling in cavities, as bonds can more closely match the color of your teeth.
– Dental bonding can help cover teeth with severe stains and discolorations.
– Bonds can be used to modify the color and shape of a tooth.
– Dental bonding is highly effective for treating damage caused by injuries including chips and cracks.
– Dental bonding services are extremely durable and can easily last over a decade.
No matter which dental bonding treatment you desire, Dr. Dwight Price and our team at Price Dental Associates will make sure that your teeth are properly treated. To schedule an oral exam or professional cleaning at our dentist office in Houston, Texas, please contact us at 281-493-1550. A healthy smile is a happy smile!